board of directors

Kimberly Thorne

President

Jennifer Lammers

Vice President

Barb Benson

Secretary

Coco Douma

Treasurer

Board Members

Keith Krutchkoff, Leah Weaver, Glenda Weaver, Stacy Hostetter,

Katherine Jahnke, Mary Stone

JOIN

KALEIDOSCOPE YOUTH THEATER

Are you a compassionate community member who wants to make a difference in the lives of our children? Are you interested in the world of non profit. Do you see yourself as a future member of Kaleidoscope's elite Board of Directors.  Join a committee TODAY! Kaleidoscope classes and ticket sales only account for 30% of our total program funding. The other 70% comes from generous donations, grants and sponsorships from our incredible community.  

Kaleidoscope Committees, headed up by the incomparable members of our Board of Directors, are responsible for grant writing, seeking out corporate sponsorships, planning and facilitating  fundraising events. If you enjoy throwing parties. If you are a whiz at decorating a room. If you have a knack for grant writing or know a successful corporation looking to give back. We are looking for YOU!